CHICKEN PAN PIZZA
3-4 herbed chicken sausages, roughly chopped
Readymade herbed pizza dough
Refined flour for dusting
Olive oil cooking spray as required
Pizza sauce for spreading
4 tablespoons grated processed cheese
4 tablespoons mozzarella cheese
⅓ cup cubed mixed coloured peppers
1 small onion, diced and layers separated
3-4 black olives, pitted and sliced
Salt to taste
1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
1. Preheat oven to 180° C.
2. Dust the worktop with some flour. Place the dough on it and knockback to release the excess air. Press with your fingers into a thick disc.
3. Spray some olive oil cooking spray in an ovenproof pan and dust with some flour. Place the disc in it, press lightly and dork the surface with a fork.
4. Spread the generous amount of pizza sauce, sprinkle 2 tablespoons processed cheese and 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese. Top with sausages, mixed peppers, onion and olives. Sprinkle some salt, mixed herbs, crushed peppercorns, remaining processed and mozzarella cheese.
5. Put the pan in the preheated oven and bake for 15-20 minutes.
6. Cut into wedges and serve hot.