Quick and Easy Sandwich Recipe:
Pizza sandwich is a quick and easy recipe. Kids just love sandwiches and pizzas. This is a combination of both and a perfect option for your kids’ lunch box. These are basically grilled or toast sandwich with choice of your veggies. Let’s learn to make pizza sandwich.
• 1 tsp Olive oil
• Sliced Onion
• Slices Green pepper
• Sliced Mushroom
• A pinch Black pepper powder
• Salt to taste
• Sandwich bread
• Pizza Sauce
• Mozzarella cheese
• Heat up olive oil in a pan. You can use butter or your regular oil
• Wash mushroom really good and slice. Add sliced onion, green
pepper and mushroom in the oil.
• You can use veggies of your choice like sweet corn or olives.
• You also can add finely chopped spinach to make it healthier.
• You can add sliced tomatoes if you like. You can skip mushrooms
if you don’t like it.
• Cook the veggies for a minute or two. Don’t overcook them.
• Turn off the gas. Add black pepper and salt to taste.
• Mix well and keep it aside.
• Heat up a griddle pan or skillet.
• Take 4 sandwich bread and apply a little butter over all bread
from one side.
• You can use ghee or oil instead of butter.
• Spread pizza sauce. Add lots of cheese. You also can use cheese
• Add cooked veggies and again spread cheese. Here also you can
use cheese slice.
• Flip another bread slice over this bread and close it.
• Again apply a little butter and transfer the sandwich on the griddle
• Grill it from one side and apply butter on another side.
• Flip over and grill from another side too. Pizza sandwich is already.