Pizza Recipe: How to Make Stuffed Crust Pizza
1 can (13.8 oz) refrigerated classic pizza crust
7 sticks (1 oz each) string cheese
1/2 cup pizza sauce
24 slices pepperoni (from 3.5-oz package)
2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend (8 oz)
1. Heat oven to 425°F. Spray or grease 12-inch pizza pan. Unroll dough; place in pan. Starting at center, press out dough to edge of pan, pressing up and extending over side by 1 inch.
2. Place string cheese around inside edge of crust.
3. Fold extended edge of dough over cheese; pinch firmly to seal.
4. Spoon sauce evenly over dough. Top with pepperoni and cheese blend.
5. Bake 12 to 16 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown and cheese in center is melted. Cut into wedges.
Pillsbury’s 12-inch stuffed crust pizza recipe serves eight.