Hi, guys! Today I’m sharing a video on How to Make Homemade Pizza from Scratch. I show you how my family makes pizza, and I show you how to make my favorite homemade pizza dough recipe.
And cooking with kids is a lot of fun, right? 🙂 So in this video, my daughter joins me and shows you how she uses her Curious Chef pizza kit kitchen tools to help Mommy make pizzas.
We ended up making pepperoni, veggie, and mini pepperoni pizzas, and they all turned out so delicious!
I hope you enjoy this video, and as always, thanks for watching!
You can find the printable recipe and blog post for how to make this homemade pizza recipe on my blog here:
You can also find the recipe below.
[amazon_link asins=’1606522515,B01N4NWY4D,B007LS8OLQ,160774838X,0307886158,1607746050,B00ASAHIN4,B01N96886X,B008P04P3U’ template=’ProductCarousel’ store=’tareqnoor05-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’a78cdbf9-d9d0-11e6-b915-73655ebadf0b’]
*HERE’S THE PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE/HOMEMADE PIZZA RECIPE*
Ingredients for the Pizza Crust:
4 cups of bread flour, plus more for the counter (you can also use all-purpose flour if you don’t have bread flour in your pantry)
1 envelope of instant or RapidRise yeast (or measure out 2-1/4 teaspoons if you’re measuring the yeast out of a jar)
1-3/4 teaspoons salt (I use Himalayan Pink Salt)
2 tablespoons olive oil
1-3/4 cups warm water (around 120 degrees)
Ingredients for the Pizzas:
your favorite pizza toppings
olive oil for brushing the outside of the pizza crusts
*PIZZA DOUGH DIRECTIONS + HOW TO MAKE THE PIZZA*
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, yeast, and salt.
2. Stir in the olive oil with a rubber spatula. Then pour in the warm water and stir the ingredients together until rough dough forms.
3. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead it for a few minutes. Then shape the dough into a round ball and place it in a large bowl that’s been lightly oiled with olive oil.
4. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and then set the dough aside in a warm place and allow it to rise for about 1 to 2 hours.
5. Once the dough is ready, turn it out onto a lightly floured surface, knead it for a few minutes, then shape it into a “log.”
6. Divide the dough into three equals parts, and knead each part into a ball.
7. Using a rolling pin, roll out one ball of dough at a time to create the pizza crust.
8. Once the pizza dough has been rolled out, place it on a pan, and add sauce, cheese, and your favorite pizza toppings.
9. Brush the outer crust of the pizza with olive oil, then place it on the lowest rack in an oven that’s been preheated to 500 degrees. Set a timer and bake for 8 minutes. *Your baking time may vary slightly depending on your oven and pizza toppings.
Finally, remove the pizza from the oven and enjoy!
***Repeat steps 7 through 10 for the remaining two balls of dough.***
Thanks so much to the folks that work with Curious Chef for the 5-Piece Pizza Kit we received to review and share.
You can find the Curious Chef 5-Piece Pizza Kit on Amazon using the affiliate link here: