How To Make Cauliflower Crust Pizza:
We finally cracked a crust that works—and tastes amazing.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a food processor, pulse steamed cauliflower until grated. Drain water in paper towels.
2. Transfer cauliflower dough to a large bowl with egg, 1 cup mozzarella, and 1/4 cup Parmesan and season with salt.
3. Transfer dough to a baking sheet lined with cooking spray and pat into a crust. Bake until golden and dried out, 20 minutes.
4. Top crust with marinara, remaining mozzarella and Parm, garlic, and tomatoes and bake until cheese is melted and crust is crisp, 10 minutes more.
5. Garnish with basil and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
1 large head cauliflower, steamed
1 large egg
2 c. shredded mozzarella
1/2 c. grated Parmesan
1/4 c. marinara or pizza sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 c. grape or cherry tomatoes halved
Torn fresh basil, for serving
Balsamic glaze, for drizzling