How to Make Homemade Frozen Pizza :
It takes approximately 8 minutes to make the dough and get it rising. It will need to rise for 90 minutes to 2 hours. After that, it will take approximately 15 minutes to roll out and top 3 pizzas. This brings your total “hands on” time to just 23 minutes. You can’t even get a pizza delivered in 23 minutes!
1 1/2 tablespoons instant dry yeast
1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
2 cups warm water
3 tablespoons olive oil
5 cups flour
1. In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine yeast, brown sugar, salt, water, and flour.
2. Knead on low until dough starts to come together. Continue kneading until the dough forms a nice, soft dough ball and the sides of the bowl are clean.
3. Let rise in a lightly greased bowl, covered, for 1 to 2 hours, until doubled.
4. Divide the dough into three equal pieces and roll out into pizza crusts.
5. Place crust on a tray for freezing.
6. Top with desired sauce, cheese, and other toppings.
8. Once solid, wrap with plastic wrap and store in the freezer. Pizzas stay good for 1 to 3 months.
9. To bake, preheat a pizza stone in the oven at 500 degrees. Bake until cheese is browning and bubbly, about 10 to 15 minutes.